i consider 80% of my mutuals my friends even though we have never talked just to let u guys know
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.”
why test on animals when there are prisons full of rapists
because the prisons aren’t actually full of rapists
the rapists run free and the prisons are full of people charged with weed possession
The college I work for has two food banks one on each campus.
I was talking to my mom about starting salaries for kids out of college, and she said when she got her first job in 1976, her starting salary was $10,000 a year. I checked an inflation calculator - that’s more than $41k/year in 2014 dollars. College students are broker than ever before, and recent grads are lucky to crack the poverty line in their first year out of school. It’s going to be really interesting in the next half century to see how this generation reacts to starting off in life so far behind.
And my parents wonder why I’m so terrified….